Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trying to shake the fear and get some strength back before i attempt a rocknroll on Wales smallest miniramp....my nemesis and the thing that put me out since last August, rocknrolls, not so much a trick but a way of turning...the next step up from a kickturn....anyway i don't bounce back as well as i did when i was a mere youth of 31, 10 years on and a few days before the birth of my second child i am being a bit wary. These days of documenting everything on blogs have led me to record my phoenixlike rise from the ashes of injury, breaks and strains will not stop me so this is the first of many seemingly repetitious clips.....hopefully, if no more appear then i am once again in plaster or leg up with ice packs...giddy up!!

Learning to skate again (Part 1) from Jono on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Richie said...

Exorcise the rock n' roll demon! Rad 5.0 180s