Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Maypole for a second night....permeated with the smell of the Subway below we sit in our cosy family room....Caspar uploading the pictures of todays competitors, John reading his book and me writing this journal, Queen playing on my laptop. Tonight's meal promises much.... a curry is our plan and a drive into town or the curry triangle at least....Aston University was nice and friendly and we had a few racers....my time for 500 metres remains around the 25 second mark but my distance covered is vast but unrecorded. Tomorrow is Birmingham University, another large out of town campus like Nottingham....... i'll be reading the classics and trying to break into the sub 24 second time.....and getting annoyed when i Kant, it's all in the mind i believe....thats my philosophy.

No comments: